Join the Chamber
Membership in the Chamber has many benefits. Your membership will help the Elkader Area Chamber of Commerce (EACC) promote Elkader, strengthen business relationships, and assist people who are interested in moving to or visiting our community. Whether your business is on Highway 13, in the rural areas, or on Main Street, feel confident that your membership in the Elkader Area Chamber of Commerce will be the single strongest advocate for our business community.
You'll also have the opportunity to work with other area business people on issues that are vital to your community. Most importantly, you are lending your support to an organization whose primary mission is the promotion of all Elkader area businesses and the betterment of the Elkader community at large.
Local residents will be proud to patronize your business, knowing that your goals include a partnership with your Chamber of Commerce for the success of the community as a whole.
You will be placed on the Chamber mailing list, thus receiving the earliest, most accurate communication on Chamber-sponsored events as well as information that may affect your business including regional and state marketing and tourism opportunities.
As a Chamber member, your business receives an enhanced listing in the Business Directory on this website. In addition to your business name, address, and phone number we will include a description of your business products and services, a “Chamber Member” logo and links to your email, website and social media. Non-member listings on the Chamber website are limited to business name, address and phone number.
Ongoing Chamber Initiatives Supported by Your Membership
- Staffing of the Chamber Office in the lower level of the Opera House which includes promoting our members in all responses to requests for community information received by the Chamber office.
- The “Chamber Bucks” program which encourages local spending by offering gift certificates good only at Elkader area businesses.
- Raising and maintenance of Welcome and American flags for holidays and special events
- Newspaper, radio and television advertising for tourism and business
- “Welcome” program for visitors, new area residents and new businesses
- Maintaining a fund for replacement of Christmas light pole decorations
- Collaboration with the Chamber Promotional Committee, Elkader Marketing Committee, and Main Street Elkader for special events and promotions such as new signage, shuttle buses for Osborne Heritage days and Sweet Corn Days
- Participation in the Elkader Cultural and Entertainment District program
- Planning for new projects: those underway include extending the Welcome and American flag displays and Christmas decorations to High Street and improving our website as a promotional tool for our members.
Want to see more? We welcome your input. Contact us today!
How to Become a Chamber Member
Contact the Chamber Coordinator at 563-245-2857 or email us.