City of Elkader

Non-Discrimination Statement

The City of Elkader is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at

Questions? Call City Hall at (563)245-2098 or email City Hall

Back to City Hall main page

Elkader Area Chamber of Commerce
Updated January 15, 2015 © C-Siteworks